A code scan provides you with an insight into the scalability of your application and the (technological and organizational) state of your application.
You want it to be gorgeous. Like, properly beautiful. And you know that, that beauty is not just skin deep, great designed products beat churn and raise NDR. You want it all.
Having the right people in the correct roles is what makes a company successful. So, for every SaaS business, it is crucial to attract and retain the best-fit people.
New Product (Sprint 0.)
Sprint 0. is an opportunity to get the fundamentals right for the future success of your project.
When your software is a bottleneck for your company’s growth, further development is slow or your UI is outdated it’s time to consider refactoring.
Scaling & SaaS Architecture
You can not be a startup forever. You want to grow. Conquer new markets, countries, and continents.
SaaSify your product
Working with a SaaS model benefits both your customers and your company. It's time to turn your software product into a SaaS product.
Development Maturity Audit
Effective development starts with a complete picture of the state of your product development
Technical Due Diligence
If you're about to make a significant investment you want to do so without unpleasant (and costly) surprises after a few months.
To offer our Website and Services we process personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we sometimes might need the following data:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
- Your company name
- You business branch
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
- The internet service provider
- How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
SAASmore bv collects your data so that we can:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Social media
It is possible that the provider of social media sends us information (according to his policy), if you use social media functions on our Website. That can be your name, profile picture, gender, friends list and other information that you provided. If you don’t want the social media provider to send us the information, you can change the privacy settings of your social-media account.
If you are on a webpage that uses social media add-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social-media account. We do not control this data sharing.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We shall use your data for the market research. We use that statistical data anonymously for SAASmore bv. You can close the question list at any moment. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available. In addition, your answers are not connected to your e-mail address.
SAASmore bv offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of our news. We use an double opt-in system to be sure of your permission. This means that you verify your permission for any new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an e-mail that we send to the address you have given us. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with CRM systems, SEO optimisation services and other management systems. They will manage the data for SAASmore websites. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Data protection officer